freedomRail Garage Features and Benefits
Today’s garages are more than a place to park the car. These days they have a heavy workload: doing double duty as extra storage spaces, workshops and hobby rooms, and sometimes even functioning as a mud or laundry room. When you choose the Organized Living freedomRail Garage system, you can be confident your storage system will be resilient; able to withstand everyday wear-and-tear for a lifetime of use.
Features and benefits:
- Organized Living freedomRail Garage is adjustable. The system lets you easily change components to fit your changing needs and without tools.
- It’s versatile. Use Organized Living Activity Organizers to compliment the freedomRail Garage storage product line.
- It’s strong. Organized Living freedomRail Garage is made with 50% more steel than other storage systems and holds up to 150 pounds per foot; so it’s guaranteed to withstand the daily use of active families.
- It’s easy to install. All you have to do is install the rail and the other components snap into place. Watch the installation videos to learn more.
- It’s reputable. Organized Living freedomRail has been featured on dozens of episodes on networks including HGTV, A&E, The Style Network, PBS, and other many national home organization programs.
- It’s trusted. Organized Living freedomRail Garage is the choice of new home builders and has received several awards including the only product to be recognized five years in a row on the Builder’s Top Ten List.
Watch the video now to for tips from our spokesperson, Amanda LeBlanc
, on how to use freedomRail Garage in your home
. Then design a space
to fit your needs using our simple online design tool.