Increase Profits – Add Closets to Upgrade Packages
Upgrades are an easy way to put more profit in your pocket. This list outlines a few of the reasons why upgrades are a good selling opportunity.
- Typical mark-ups for closet upgrades are 30 percent. So, if a home buyer purchases a $2,000 closet upgrade, you receive $600 profit.
- New technology and software make closet designing easy and allow closet dealers to finalize designs well in advance of move-in. Home buyers get to see what their closet will look like in advance.
- Upgrades install within the same production schedule as standard product.
- You don’t have to worry about installation delaying the closing.
- Home buyers move into a home that is personalized for them.
- Home buyers want to incorporate the storage upgrade in their mortgage – storage costs as little as a cup of coffee per day when included in a mortgage.
- Home buyers save by installing upgraded closets before they move in because of the efficiencies in the selling and installation processes.
Higher Capture Rates on Upgrades
If you offer closet upgrades, your program should ‘capture’ a significant percent of your home buyers. Match the cost to the price level of the home (.005% of base price). Match the products to the buyer’s lifestyle. Work with your Organized Living dealer to put the perfect program together.
Plus, Your Home Buyers Will Love It!
Peace of mind is priceless. Just knowing where to find things when they need them will simplify the home buyer's life for easier living. By choosing a storage upgrade, they increase the value of the home and create a stress free living environment for their family.
- An Organized Living custom storage system with shelving, drawers and cabinets maximizes the capacity of all storage areas, increasing your storage space by nearly double.
- Home buyers will use new storage systems multiple times every day.
Why Should Your Home Buyers Upgrade Now?
Find a dealer now
- They can organize their home for the cost of a cup of coffee a day when the custom storage system is included in the mortgage.
- It will be professionally installed while you build their new home.
- They will love to get organized right from the start. They won’t need to store belongings in boxes because they don’t fit in their new closet.
- They won’t have to tear out a basic system that you installed and they paid for, patch holes, or paint walls if they upgrade before moving in.
to profit from storage upgrades in your new homes.